Sydney, Jan 7, 2020 AEST (ABN Newswire) - Martin Place Securities Commissioned Research Report - Nova Minerals Ltd (ASX:NVA) (QM3:FRA) - Update
- Maiden 2.5Moz Inferred JORC Resource achieved in Sept 2019
- Resource size 181m tonnes @0.43g/t Au at 0.18g/t cut-off
- Korbel is a near-surface, large scale and low strip IRGS deposit
- Blocks A & B are open at depth and along strike
- Resources drilling program underway in early 2020
- Expect resource upgrade to double current resource base
- Follow up drilling on RPM target - 102m @1.04g/t Au
- Estelle tenement area extended by 85% to 220km2
- Tenements have 15 known gold prospects so far
- Estelle value could exceed $0.20/NVA share
To view the Report, please visit:
About Martin Place Securities
Martin Place Securities is Australia's Boutique Resources Investment Firm, specialising in emerging mining, resources and energy companies.
MPS was founded in October 2000 to provide a link between Australian resource sector opportunities and investors from major financial centres in Europe, North America and China. We are well known for identifying and financing early stage prospects that develop into successful growth companies.
MPS provides services in Corporate Advisory, Stockbroking, Investment Research and Education.
About Nova Minerals Limited
Nova Minerals Limited's (ASX:NVA) (FRA:QM3) (OTCMKTS:NVAAF) vision is to develop North America's next major gold trend. The company is focused on exploration in Alaska's prolific Tintina Gold Belt, a province which hosts a 220 million ounce (Moz) documented gold endowment and some of the world's largest gold mines and discoveries including Victoria Gold's Eagle Mine and Kinross Gold Corporation's Fort Knox Gold Mine. The company's flagship Estelle Project has a current total estimated JORC gold resource of 9.6Moz (3Moz Indicated and 6.6Moz Inferred). Estelle is a 45km long string of 15 identified gold prospects bracketed by the Korbel deposit in the north and the RPM deposit in the south. These two deposits are currently host to extensive exploration programs.
Additionally, Nova has an indirect interest in the Canadian Thompson Brothers Lithium Project through a substantial stake in Snow Lake Resources Ltd (NASDAQ:LITM) and holds a 12.99% interest in Torian Resources Limited (ASX:TNR), a gold exploration company based in Western Australia.
Nova Minerals Limited
Martin Place Securities