Half Year Accounts
- 2.5 Million Ounce Maiden Gold Resource at Estelle
- Discovery of High-Grade Bulk Starter Pit at Estelle Gold
- Phase one Leach studies demonstrates Exceptional Gold Leach Recoveries Averaging 76% at the Korbel Deposit
- Continued Exploration Success with priority targets set on the Estelle Gold Property
- Drilling Program Plan Complete - Estelle Snow Road Construction Begins for 2020 drill programme
- Camp site procurement and staged for freighting to project site.
- Nova expands Estelle Gold Project area by 86% and Critical path to major milestones confirmed
- Snow Lake Signs Major MOU to Fast Track Lithium Development
- Logistics Assessment for majority-owned lithium project
- Nova Divests Interests in HPA Project
- Successfully completed a scaled back share placement to several Institutional and Sophisticated investors raising $4.3 million, before costs
- Drilling contract awarded to Tier One Company Ruen Drilling Inc., mobilization of rigs underway.
- Nova Earns 70% interest in the Estelle Gold Camp through stage 3 expenditure
- Agreement now significantly escalates Nova's position to continue fast track development to earn 85% ownership over the very near term
- Ore Sorting Consultant Engaged to Accelerate Development at the Estelle Gold District o Drill Permits Received for the Estelle Gold Camp
- Drilling Program Commenced at the Estelle Gold Camp
- Desktop Analysis Significantly Increases the Korbel Prospect Potential within the Estelle Gold Camp
- Appointment of Chief Executive Officer
To view the report, please visit:
About Nova Minerals Ltd
The company plans to create shareholder value through two-pronged strategy:
- Capitalise on the growing demand for energy storage and the resulting demand for lithium, cobalt and nickel by fast-tracking exploration and development activities in our North American assets with particular focus on our flagship lithium project and prospective Chip-Loy Nickel Cobalt Sulphides project.
- Diversification by gaining exposure to base and precious metals through our farm-in JV at our district scale Estelle gold copper silver project and our Northern Australian gold exploration assets.
Nova Minerals Ltd