Bounty Oil and Gas NL AGM Presentation
- Petroleum Revenue $2.91 million (2019 $3.66)
- Average price received $93.00/bbl(2019 $91.60)
- Gross Production 27,286 bbls(2019 39,918)
- Most new wells at Naccowlahin full production
- 9 well Naccowlahprogram completed with 78% success rate
- Minimum 5 well program being planned for 2021
- Targeting over 1 million barrels in the Surat Basin in Bounty controlled lands
To view the AGM Presentation, please visit:
About BPH Energy Limited
The company provides early stage funding, project management and commercialisation strategies for a direct collaboration, a spin out company or to secure a license.
BPH provides funding for commercial strategies for proof of concept, research and product development, whilst the institutional partner provides infrastructure and the core scientific expertise.
BPH currently partners with several academic institutions including The Harry Perkins Institute for Medical Research and Swinburne University of Technology (SUT).
BPH Energy Limited
Bounty Oil and Gas Nl