Investorium.tv Completes Inaugural Showcase of Investment Opportunities in Sydney via Live Webcast
the Basement, July 9, 2011 AEST (ABN Newswire) - Investorium.tv completed the inaugural showcase of investment opportunities in Sydney via live webcast from the Basement in Circular Quay. Six companies (four with ASX listings) with a represented combined market capitalisation of AU$131 Million took to the floor and presented to a qualified group of brokers, analysts and institutional investors.
The four listed companies presenting were:
Queensland Mining Corporation - Howard Renshaw / Jon Gilligan (ASX:QMN)
Indochine Mining - Stephen Promnitz (ASX:IDC)
Zamia Metals - Graeme Deegan (ASX:ZGM)
Australian Bauxite Limited - Ian Levy / Jacob Rebek (ASX:ABZ)
Two additional companies presented, including Phoenix Green Capital Corporation, who are in the business of providing funding to companies by the provision of capital through Equity Funding Facilities and Direct Nickel, a potential billion dollar company in the process of listing on the Australian Securities Exchange, having a revolutionary process for extracting nickel from abundant nickel laterite sources.
The full video archive of these presentations can be viewed at:
In addition to the live webcasting of all presentations with a live audience, participation was encouraged through the use of the IML Click audience response system that allows real time interactivity between the live audience and presenters.
The showcase was well received by both an on-line audience and live "studio" audience, as well as by the presenting companies.
Quotes regarding July 4 Investorium.tv:
- "It was a most enjoyable and, for me, productive format, and I hope that your initiative is encouraged by its success. Thanks for including DNi in the program."
Russell Debney - CEO Direct Nickel
- "Thanks for the chance to present last night. The whole evening was a great success."
Cliff Atkinson - CEO Phoenix Green Corporation
- "Presentations, venue & ambience were top notch!"
Carlos Crowley Vazquez - Origin Capital Group
- "I'm fairly certain that at no time in history was a new way of doing things not scoffed at by some - sometimes many. You pulled it off brilliantly!"
Brian Carlton - TripleM
- "We've had more than 10 meetings arising from the event..."
Ian Levy - CEO Australian Bauxite Limited
- "It's a brilliant venue, great food, very cute technology and I am really pleased to be one of the inaugural speakers."
Graeme Deegan - GM Zamia Metals
- "I watched the night on streaming video from Beijing with some Chinese investors. As a result they are looking at investing in Queensland Mines and a site visit."
Colin Archer - Chairman Phoenix Green Corporation
- "It is very pleasing to see that in Sydney we can host this kind of event"
Stephen Promnitz - CEO Indochine Mining Limited
- "This is also an opportunity for Asian parties to invest in stories they see here on Investorium.tv"
Julian Malnic - Executive Chairman Sydney Mining Club
Investorium.tv is a Video Streaming and Live Financial Industry Event featuring CEOs of Public Companies held at Premier Venues in New York, Vancouver and Sydney. Investorium.tv records and video streams the events on "state of the art" digital recording and webcasting equipment, making high definition broadcast quality productions available to Members and the professional investment community.
Zamia Metals Limited
Queensland Mining Corporation
Indochine Mining Limited
Direct Nickel Pty Ltd
Australian Bauxite Ltd