Australian Bauxite Ltd (ASX:ABX) (FRA:A7B) provide the Quarterly Report and Activity Statement for the period to December 31, 2019.
Australian Bauxite Limited (ASX:ABX) (FRA:A7B) is pleased to advise that Dr Mark Cooksey has been appointed General Manager of ALCORE Limited (Alcore). The appointment commences 1 February 2020 for a sixmonth engagement.
Australian Bauxite Ltd's (ASX:ABX) (FRA:A7B) Board of Directors has approved the lodgement of a mining lease application and related project strategy for ABx's flagship Binjour Bauxite Project located 115kms southwest of Bundaberg export port, central Queensland.
Bauxite producer, Australian Bauxite Limited (ASX:ABX) (FRA:A7B) considers its Binjour Project located 115kms southwest of Bundaberg Port to be the best source of gibbsite-trihydrate metallurgical grade bauxite in Queensland.
Australian Bauxite Ltd (ASX:ABX) has its first bauxite mine in Tasmania & holds the core of the Eastern Australian Bauxite Province. ABx's 12 bauxite tenements in Queensland, New South Wales & Tasmania totalled 719 km2.
Australian Bauxite Ltd's (ASX:ABX) wholly-owned subsidiary, ALCORE Limited has conducted experimental reactions for the chemical refining of ABx bauxite and its components into aluminium fluoride (AlF3) and several valuable co-products.
Australian Bauxite Ltd (ASX:ABX) Half Yearly Report and Accounts
Banking & Finance
- Beroni Group Limited (NSX:BTG) Constructed Nanobodies for Coronavirus
- NSX Ltd (ASX:NSX) Welcomes Ventus Aqua Limited as the latest IPO on the National Stock Exchange of Australia.
- AdvanceTC Limited (NSX:A88) CEO's Address to AdvanceTC AGM
Oil Gas & Energy
- Central Petroleum Limited (ASX:CTP) Quarterly Update Presentation
- Vintage Energy Ltd (ASX:VEN) Vali-1 Strong Gas Flare Ahead of Well Flow Testing
- Central Petroleum Limited (ASX:CTP) Quarterly Webinar Presentation