Woodside Petroleum Limited (ASX:WPL)
- We looked at this last week on my blog.
- A good low is in place.
- Broken through resistance and heading to $33.
LendLease Group (ASX:LLC)
- Pushing through key resistance levels after reporting well.
- Minor resistance at $15. On course to rally towards $16.
SAI Global Limited (ASX:SAI)
- Full year results better than expected.
- The chart shows a double low, a 3 wave decline to 61.8% fib level, and RSI divergence.
Telstra Corporation Ltd (ASX:TLS)
- Failure to push through $6 region indicates a 5 wave decline is underway.
- Expect TLS to dip under $5 over the next several weeks.
To view the video, please visit:
Michael Gable is an Authorised Representative (No. 376892) and Fairmont Equities Pty Ltd is a Corporate Authorised Representative (No. 444397) of Novus Capital Limited (AFS Licence No. 238168).
The information contained in this presentation is general information only and is copy write to Fairmont Equities. Fairmont Equities reserves all intellectual property rights. This presentation should not be interpreted as one that provides personal financial or investment advice. Any examples presented are for illustration purposes only. Past performance is not a reliable indicator of future performance.
No person, persons or organisation should invest monies or take action on the reliance of the material contained in this presentation, but instead should satisfy themselves independently (whether by expert advice or others) of the appropriateness of any such action. Fairmont Equities, it directors and/or officers accept no responsibility for the accuracy, completeness or timeliness of the information contained in the presentation.
- Charts courtesy of AmiBroker unless stated otherwise.
About Fairmont Equities
Fairmont Equities is a share advisory firm assisting Private Clients with the professional management of their share portfolio. We are based in the Sydney CBD but provide services to private clients across Australia. As a firm, we strive to provide our clients with the best possible service while targeting goals of capital protection and portfolio returns. At Fairmont Equities, we believe that the concepts of fundamental analysis and technical analysis of stocks are not mutually exclusive. Regardless of whether you are a trader or long term investor, combining both methods is crucial to success. As a result, the unique analysis of Fairmont Equities is featured regularly in the media.
Woodside Petroleum Limited
Telstra Corporation Limited.
SAI Global Limited