Quarterly Activities Report
- New Authier JORC-compliant Mineral Resource estimate of 17.4Mt @ 1.02% Li2O (177,212 tonnes Li2O)
- Optimisation programs to enhance the Authier value commenced including metallurgical, hydrogeological and geotechnical programs
- Successful downstream processing of Authier concentrates and commencement of concept study for production of lithium carbonate
- Maiden reverse circulation drilling program completed at Mallina
- Authier, Canada - An upgrade of the JORC Mineral Resource, the successful demonstration of the conversion of Authier concentrates into beta spodumene, and the commencement of a number of value enhancement programs to improve the base case Pre-Feasibility Study valuation; and
- Mallina, Australia - identification of a new group of spoduemen pegmatites in the east of the tenement and completion of a maiden drill programme with 18 RC holes for 1,343 metres.
To view the full report, please visit:
About Sayona Mining Ltd
Sayona Mining Limited (ASX:SYA) (OTCMKTS:DMNXF) is an Australian-based, ASX-listed (SYA) company focused on sourcing and developing the raw materials required to construct lithium-ion batteries for use in the rapidly growing new and green technology sectors.
The Company's primary focus is the development of the Authier Lithium deposit in Quebec, Canada however exploration for additional lithium deposits is also ongoing in the Authier region and in the Pilbara of Western Australia where the Company has an extensive lithium exploration package of tenements.
Sayona Mining Ltd