NAPE Conference Presentation - Houston February 2020
- Large independent and major oil and gas companies hold substantial acreage positions in the Greater McArthur Basin
- Origin drilling 2 fracked horizontal wells in 2019 / 20 testing Velkerri Shale and Kyalla Formation
- Santos to drill 2 fracked horizontal wells in 2020 testing Velkerri Shale
- Hancock Prospecting has indicated it may invest A$150m A$200m in exploration
- INPEX and Santos , exporters of LNG from Darwin, in the Basin
With Kansas asset sale complete and balance sheet strengthened, Empire Energy is the Australian hydrocarbon player offering the most direct market exposure to the exciting future of both the McArthur and Beetaloo Basins in the Northern Territory.
To view the presentation, please visit:
About Empire Energy Group Ltd
Empire Energy (ASX:EEG) (OTCMKTS:EEGUF) holds over 14.5 million acres of highly prospective exploration tenements in the McArthur and Beetaloo Basins, Northern Territory. Work undertaken by the Company since 2010 demonstrates that the Eastern depositional Trough of the McArthur Basin, of which the Company holds 80% has very considerable conventional and unconventional hydrocarbon potential. The Beetaloo sub-Basin, in which Empire holds a substantial position, has independently assessed world class hydrocarbon volumes in place with a major ramp up in industry activity underway to appraise substantial discoveries already made by major Australian oil and gas operators.
Empire Energy is an experienced conventional oil and gas producer with operations in the Appalachia region (New York and Pennsylvania). Empire has been successfully developing and producing oil and gas since 2006.
Empire Energy Group Ltd