Annual Report June 2017
Sydney, Sep 25, 2017 AEST (ABN Newswire) - Cobalt Blue Holdings Limited's (ASX:COB) focus is upon the development and commercialisation of the Thackaringa Cobalt Deposit, Broken Hill, NSW. The Company has entered into a Farm in Joint Venture Agreement ("JVA") with Broken Hill Prospecting Limited (ASX:BPL). The JVA targets a series of accelerated milestones designed to create certainty over size and quality of the deposit, in addition to identifying an optimal processing path.
Annual Report Highlights
- Substantial drilling campaign completed at Thackaringa (8,000 metres) - 25 May 2017
- Declared a combined 55Mt Inferred and Indicated Resource @ 910 ppm cobalt - 05 June 2017
- Scoping Study completed - strongly supporting progression to Preliminary Feasibility Study. Key conclusions included a long life, low cost, large scale operation. Identified options for processing concentrate, including cobalt and byproduct monetisation. Optimal processing established > 90% metal recovery - 30 June 2017
- Incorporated - 26 August 2016
- Raised $10m in oversubscribed offer - 18 January 2017
- ASX listed - 02 February 2017
- Commercial Visit - China cobalt refining industry - 06 April 2017
To view the annual report, please visit:
About Cobalt Blue Holdings Limited
Cobalt Blue Holdings Ltd (ASX:COB) (FRA:COH) (OTCMKTS:CBBHF) is an exploration and project development company. Work programs advancing the Broken Hill Cobalt Project in New South Wales continue. Our ambitious goals are subject to funding availability. Cobalt is a strategic metal in strong demand for new generation batteries, particularly lithium-ion batteries now being widely used in clean energy systems.
Cobalt Blue Holdings Limited
Broken Hill Prospecting Ltd