Annual Report June 2017
Annual Report Highlights
- Substantial drilling campaign completed at Thackaringa (8,000 metres) - 25 May 2017
- Declared a combined 55Mt Inferred and Indicated Resource @ 910 ppm cobalt - 05 June 2017
- Scoping Study completed - strongly supporting progression to Preliminary Feasibility Study. Key conclusions included a long life, low cost, large scale operation. Identified options for processing concentrate, including cobalt and byproduct monetisation. Optimal processing established > 90% metal recovery - 30 June 2017
- Incorporated - 26 August 2016
- Raised $10m in oversubscribed offer - 18 January 2017
- ASX listed - 02 February 2017
- Commercial Visit - China cobalt refining industry - 06 April 2017
To view the annual report, please visit:
About Cobalt Blue Holdings Limited
Cobalt Blue Holdings Ltd (ASX:COB) is an exploration and project development company focussed on green energy technology. Work programs are advancing to enable an upgrade of the Mineral Resource at the Thackaringa Cobalt Project in New South Wales to include Measured Resources.
Cobalt is a strategic metal in strong demand for new generation batteries, particularly lithium-ion batteries now being widely used in clean energy systems.
Potential to extend the Mineral Resource at Pyrite Hill, Big Hill, Railway and the other prospects is high. Numerous other prospects within COB’s tenement package are at an early stage and under-explored.
Cobalt Blue Holdings Limited
Broken Hill Prospecting Ltd