The Board of Cann Global Limited (ASX:CGB) wishes to update our shareholders on the operations of its 55% owned subsidiary Cann Global Asia Pty Ltd, and its activities in Laos PDR.
Fiji Kava Ltd (ASX:FIJ) To Explore Chinese Complementary Medicine and Pharmaceutical Industry Opportunities After Signing MOU
Fiji Kava Ltd (ASX:FIJ), Australian-Fijian medicinal kava health and wellness company which produces natural 'noble kava' products, today announced the signing of a Memorandum of Understanding (MOU) with PMM Company Limited to explore future opportunities to supply Fiji Kava's noble kava extract and products to the Chinese complementary medicine, personal care and pharmaceutical industries.
On 30 April 2020, Cann Global Ltd (ASX:CGB) lodged the Company's quarterly activities and cashflow reports for the period ended 31 March 2020. This amendment includes an updated cashflow report.
In October 2019, Austrade published a report on Australia's food innovators which Cann Global Limited (ASX:CGB), through its subsidiaries T12 and HHC, is very excited to be a part of.
US and UK Investors Reach Out to Labat Africa Ltd (JSE:LAB) as the South African Group Advances Into Major Medical Cannabis and CBD Markets
The South African group, Labat Africa Ltd (JSE:LAB) which announced last year it was entering the medical CANNABIS market, is gaining the interest of High net worth and institutional investors in London and New York.
Cann Global Ltd (ASX:CGB) is pleased to advise that the Company has entered into agreements for the refinancing of the convertible notes currently on issue through an assignment and variation arrangement.
The Directors present their report together with the financial statements, on the consolidated entity (referred to hereafter as 'the Group'), consisting of Cann Global Limited ('the Company') and the entities it controlled at the end of or during the half-year ended 31 December 2019.
Banking & Finance
- ISX Financial EU Plc Receives Regulatory Authorisation Extension for Payment Initiation Services in the EEA
- ISX Financial EU Plc Further EPO Patent To Granted
- NSX Limited (ASX:NSX) Quarterly Activities Report
Oil Gas & Energy
- State Gas Limited (ASX:GAS) CNG Facility Construction Update
- State Gas Limited (ASX:GAS) Annual Report to Shareholders
- Vintage Energy Ltd (ASX:VEN) Annual Report 2023
- Proteomics International Laboratories Ltd (ASX:PIQ) International Webinar and Q&A
- Crigen Resources Limited (NSX:CRG) Placement of New Shares to Fund Working Capital
- Proteomics International Laboratories Ltd (ASX:PIQ) PromarkerD US Reimbursement Price & Aus Regulatory Decision