London Stock Exchange Group (LON:LSE) announced that it has signed a partnership agreement with Borsa Istanbul, covering derivatives and index products. Under the terms of the partnership agreement London Stock Exchange Derivatives Market (LSEDM) will offer trading in futures and options on the BIST 30 Index and on leading Turkish stocks. In addition, LCH.Clearnet will provide central counterparty services to LSEDM and its clearing members.
European Finance News
Millennium Information Technologies ('MillenniumIT'), part of diversified international exchange business, London Stock Exchange Group (LON:LSE), is today delighted to announce the appointment of John Mackay 'Mack' Gill, as its new CEO.
Baobab Resources (LON:BAO), the iron, base and precious metals explorer with a portfolio of mineral projects in Mozambique, is pleased to announce a placing of 50,000,000 ordinary shares ('Ordinary Shares') in the Company (the 'Placing Shares') at a price of 8p, raising GBP4,000,000 before expenses (the 'Placing').
London Stock Exchange Group (LON:LSE) and the Bucharest Stock Exchange (BSE) today announce that they have signed an exclusive "Letter of Intent" (LoI) to collaborate across five key business areas.
VIDEO: London Stock Exchange (LON:LSE) Senior Manager - Russia & CIS Equity Primary Markets John Edwards Speaks With Frontier Securities at Mongolia: Capital Raising and Investment Conference
This year's conference, titled "Mongolia: Capital Raising and Investment" was the fifth edition of its kind to be organized by Frontier Securities. Having grown year on year in terms of importance since 2007, this conference has become a major event for anyone interested in exploring the latest developments in Mongolia's business environment from key direct sources.
London Stock Exchange Group (LON:LSE) To Provide Technology For New Central and Eastern European CCP Infrastructure
London Stock Exchange Group (LON:LSE) ("LSEG") today announced that it has been selected to provide clearing technology services for a new cross-market Central Counterparty (CCP) mechanism for Central and Eastern European (CEE) capital markets. The new platform, called CCP.CEE, will facilitate a standardised cross-regional clearing infrastructure for CEE markets, initially in Vienna, Prague, Ljubljana and Budapest.
Mongolian Prime Minister And London Stock Exchange Group (LON:LSE) CEO Seal Partnership To Develop Mongolian Stock Exchange
London Stock Exchange Group Plc (LON:LSE) and the Mongolian State Property Committee today announce that they have signed a Master Services Agreement, confirming their intention to modernise the Mongolian Stock Exchange, and agreeing details of how the partnership will be implemented.
Banking & Finance
- Troy Duran Interviews Dr. Eric Jensen of EMX Royalty and Ellis Martin of Martin Laboratories Optioning 5 Battery Metals Projects in Scandinavia.
- Resolution Minerals Ltd (ASX:RML) Positive Revision of JV Agreement for 64North Project Alaska
- Ellis Martin Report: EMX Royalty Corp's Dr. Eric Jensen on Contrarian Investments that Can Pay Off (NYSE:EMX)
Oil Gas & Energy
- Deep Yellow Limited (ASX:DYL) A$40.8M Placement Successfully Completed
- Central Petroleum Limited (ASX:CTP) Half Year Results - Reports $2.5 Million Net Profit
- Central Petroleum Limited (ASX:CTP) Dukas Progress Update
- Ellis Martin Report: Entheon Biomedical (CNSX:ENBI) CEO Timothy Ko on the Ethical Clinical Use of DMT for Treating Substance Abuse, Depression, Anxiety and More
- Anatara Lifesciences Ltd (ASX:ANR) Completion of Unmarketable Parcel Share Buy-Back
- BPH Energy Limited (ASX:BPH) Advent appoints Contracts Manager for Baleen Well