Thomson Resources Limited (ASX:TMZ) advises that a number of changes to the Board and Management of the Company have been implemented with effect from today.
Thomson Resources Ltd (ASX:TMZ) holds 9 Exploration Licenses in NSW covering 873 square kilometres, after three ELs were relinquished during the quarter.
Thomson Resources (ASX:TMZ) has received a "Letter of Notification" from private company Bacchus Resources ending the sale agreement over the gold exploration project in the Chillagoe district of north Queensland.
Riverston Tin Pty Ltd (a wholly owned subsidiary of Thomson) signed a Farm-in and Joint Venture Agreement in November 2016 for its Bygoo Tin Project with a Canadian investor (BeiSur OstBarat Agency Ltd; or nominee).
Thomson Resources Ltd (ASX:TMZ) provides the Company's Quarterly Activities Report.
Rumble Resources Ltd (ASX:RTR) is pleased to announce the results of a recently flown airborne magnetic survey conducted over the southeast portion of the Lamil Project, located in between the major mining operations of the Nifty Cu mine and the large Telfer Au-Cu mine within the Paterson Province, East Pilbara, Western Australia.
Thomson Resources Ltd (ASX:TMZ) submit their report for the Company for the half year ended 31 December 2018.
Banking & Finance
- MMJ Group Holdings Ltd (ASX:MMJ) 31 August 2019 Net Tangible Asset Backing
- 99 Wuxian Ltd (ASX:NNW) Half Year Financial Statements - Revenue Up 93%
- MMJ Group Holdings Ltd (ASX:MMJ) 31 July 2019 Portfolio Investment Report
Oil Gas & Energy
- Liquefied Natural Gas Ltd (ASX:LNG) Further Information on Supply Deal to Vietnam
- ADX Energy Ltd (ASX:ADX) Parta Appraisal Program Funding "Iecea Mare Production License Onshore Romania"
- State Gas Limited (ASX:GAS) Court Orders Dome to Transfer Final 20% of Reid's Dome Project PL 231 to State Gas