White Rock Minerals Ltd (ASX:WRM) (OTCMKTS:WRMCF) is an Australian minerals exploration and development company with activities focussed on two projects: Red Mountain and Mt Carrington.
White Rock Minerals Ltd (ASX:WRM) Signs Term Sheet with Thomson Resources to Progress Mt Carrington Project
Thomson Resources Ltd (ASX:TMZ) and White Rock Minerals Ltd (ASX:WRM) (OTCMKTS:WRMCF) are pleased to advise that they have entered into a binding and exclusive Term Sheet for a 3 stage earn-in and option to joint venture agreement.
Queensland Minerals, an Australian Gold and strategic minerals explorer announce their Capital Raising and Listing on the VCEX Exchange.
Thomson Resources Ltd (ASX:TMZ), advises that the Company has entered into a binding Terms Sheet to acquire the Hortons gold tenement from private company, Syndicate Minerals Pty Ltd.
Thomson Resources (ASX:TMZ) is pleased to announce that it has entered into an agreement to acquire a new gold exploration project in central NSW, 50km north of its Bygoo Tin project.
Thomson Resources Ltd (ASX:TMZ) made good progress at its more advanced projects with successful drilling campaigns at Bygoo Tin and Harry Smith Gold in NSW. Further drilling campaigns are planned to follow up these good results.
Thomson Resources Limited (ASX:TMZ) advises that a number of changes to the Board and Management of the Company have been implemented with effect from today.
Banking & Finance
- VCEX Exchange (VCEX:VEX) Interview With David Pillinger on Raising Capital for Australian Companies
- iSignthis Ltd (ASX:ISX) Annual Report to Shareholders
- VCEX Fintech Company Exchange Launches Share Registry and Capital Raising Platform for Private and Public Companies in Australia
Oil Gas & Energy
- Vintage Energy Ltd (ASX:VEN) Operations Update
- Genex Power Ltd (ASX:GNX) Results of Entitlement Offer
- Deep Yellow Limited (ASX:DYL) Nova JV - Successful Drilling Results at Barking Gecko