Thomson Resources (ASX:TMZ) is pleased to announce that it has entered into an agreement to acquire a new gold exploration project in central NSW, 50km north of its Bygoo Tin project.
Thomson Resources Ltd (ASX:TMZ) made good progress at its more advanced projects with successful drilling campaigns at Bygoo Tin and Harry Smith Gold in NSW. Further drilling campaigns are planned to follow up these good results.
Thomson Resources Limited (ASX:TMZ) advises that a number of changes to the Board and Management of the Company have been implemented with effect from today.
Thomson Resources Ltd (ASX:TMZ) holds 9 Exploration Licenses in NSW covering 873 square kilometres, after three ELs were relinquished during the quarter.
Thomson Resources (ASX:TMZ) has received a "Letter of Notification" from private company Bacchus Resources ending the sale agreement over the gold exploration project in the Chillagoe district of north Queensland.
Riverston Tin Pty Ltd (a wholly owned subsidiary of Thomson) signed a Farm-in and Joint Venture Agreement in November 2016 for its Bygoo Tin Project with a Canadian investor (BeiSur OstBarat Agency Ltd; or nominee).
Thomson Resources Ltd (ASX:TMZ) provides the Company's Quarterly Activities Report.
Banking & Finance
- Cardinal Resources Ltd (ASX:CDV) Martin Place Securities Research Report
- Ellis Martin Report: An Update on EMX Royalty Corp (NYSE:EMX) with CEO David Cole
- MMJ Group Holdings Ltd (MMJJF) Invests CAD$6m in WeedMD Inc.
Oil Gas & Energy
- Central Petroleum Limited (ASX:CTP) 2019 AGM Managing Director's Presentation
- EON NRG Ltd (ASX:E2E) Powder River Basin Farmout Completed
- Central Petroleum Limited (ASX:CTP) Chairman's Address to Shareholders