New research conducted in India by a leading pharmaceutical company, Zydus Cadila, has shown that considerable savings are possible when using the refrigerants made by the U.S. firm, Alltemp Inc, (OTCMKTS:LTMP) the US based manufacturer.
The 2017 East Coles / Transplant Australia Corporate Performance Awards will be held at the Ivy Ballroom in September.
The March Quarterly Performance Report for the China CleanTech Index is now available. The best performing sub-indices for the quarter were the 15.9% gain for the China Storage Index and the 15.1% gain for the China Environment Index. The worst result was recorded by the 0.9% loss from the China Waste Index.
The September 2016 Performance Report for the China CleanTech Index is now available. The best performing sub-indices for the month were the China Waste Index with a 1.9% loss. The two weakest sub-indices through September were the China Storage Index with a 7.7% loss and the China Solar Index with a 6.7% loss.
The month's performance was driven by 16 companies having share price gains of more than 15%. The greatest percentage losses were recorded by China Singyes Solar Tech. (0750.HK), Heilongjiang Interchina Water Treatment (600187.SS) and Trina Solar (TSL).
The May 2016 Performance Report for the China CleanTech Index is now available. The China CleanTech Index outperformed two of its four benchmarks for the month of May 2016 and recorded a loss of 0.5%. The best performing sub-indices for the month were the China Efficiency Index with an 8.5% gain and the China Waste Index with a 1.8% gain.
China CleanTech Index - Outperformed Three of Its Four Benchmarks, 11% Gain in March for Cleantech in China
The China CleanTech Index outperformed three of its four benchmarks for the month of March 2016 and recorded a gain of 11.4%, making up some of the 23% loses in January.
Banking & Finance
- NSX Limited (ASX:NSX) Carbon Exchange Tender
- Magnis Energy Technologies Limited (ASX:MNS) North American Trading in Magnis Shares
- iSignthis Ltd (ASX:ISX) Updated Statement of Claim ISX vs ASX Limited (ASX:ASX)
Oil Gas & Energy
- Central Petroleum Limited (ASX:CTP) FY2021 Annual Results and Business Update Presentation
- Central Petroleum Limited (ASX:CTP) Sale Transaction Unconditional
- Ellis Martin Report: Desert Mountain Energy (CVE:DME) CEO Robert Rohlfing Comments on Gas in Place for Discovery Well #4