National Storage REIT (ASX:NSR) is pleased to announce $102 million in storage centre acquisition opportunities settled, contracted or under exclusive due diligence.
Finance & REIT
National Storage REIT (ASX:NSR) today announced its financial results for the year ended 30 June 2017 with an IFRS profit after tax of $103.4 million.
This report is National Storage REIT's (ASX:NSR) first sustainability report and is aligned with the Global Reporting Initiative (GRI) Standards. The report provides an overview of our performance on material topics for the FY17 period (1st July 2016 to 30 June 2017).
National Storage REIT (ASX:NSR) is delighted to announce the appointment of Ms Claire Fidler as an Executive Director, effective 18 July 2017.
National Storage REIT (ASX:NSR) is pleased to announce it has entered into arrangements to acquire a portfolio of three freehold storage centres in the northern suburbs of Brisbane, Queensland.
National Storage REIT (ASX:NSR) is pleased to provide an update on the Perth Development Portfolio, a construction and management arrangement with one of Perth's leading self-storage construction companies, Parsons Group.
National Storage REIT (ASX:NSR) is pleased to provide the Company's latest Presentation at JP Morgan Australian REIT Forum.
Banking & Finance
- Ellis Martin Report-SPOTLIGHT: EMX Royalty Corp (NYSE:EMX)-Royalty Cashflow De-Risking Exposure to Typical Development and Exploration Fallbacks for Mining Companies.
- MMJ Group Holdings Ltd (ASX:MMJ) makes investment in Polish Cannabis Extraction Business
- Nova Minerals (ASX:NVA) Research Report: Martin Place Securities
Oil Gas & Energy
- Liquefied Natural Gas Ltd (ASX:LNG) LNGL Board Approves Re-Domicile and Listing in United States
- Central Petroleum Limited (ASX:CTP) Latest Company Presentation
- Vintage Energy Ltd (ASX:VEN) Lake Galilee Prospect Upgraded to 'Drill Ready' Status