iSignthis Ltd (ASX:ISX) is pleased to announce that its wholly owned UK subsidiary ("ISXUK") was approved as an Authorised Electronic Money Institution (AEMI) by the UK's Financial Conduct Authority (FCA) under the Electronic Money Regulations 2011.
The Supplementary Independent Expert Report on iSignthis' (ASX:ISX) (FRA:TA8) adherence to continuous disclosure requirements vindicates the position adopted by ISX in relation to disclosure of its dispute with Visa.
iSignthis Ltd (ASX:ISX) (FRA:TA8) has now filed in the Federal Court of Australia further and better particulars of the damages which it claims against ASX Limited ("ASX").
iSignthis Ltd (ASX:ISX) (FRA:TA8) has delivered an unaudited profit for the half year after tax of $828,179 versus a loss in the 30 June 2019 half of ($729,190).
iSignthis Ltd (ASX:ISX) has been made aware of a misleading article published in todays' Australian Financial Review. The article was authored by gossip bloggist, Mr Joe Aston, and referred to a company that is not a customer of iSignthis, and with which iSignthis has not ever had a relationship.
iSignthis Ltd (ASX:ISX) (FRA:TA8) has filed its amended statement of claim against the ASX Limited (ASX:ASX) in the Federal Court of Australia.
iSignthis Ltd (ASX:ISX) (FRA:TA8) has been advised by Visa Europe Ltd that personal data held on behalf of its European subsidiary, iSignthis eMoney Ltd, has been manually transferred to Visa Australia (AP) Pty Ltd.
Banking & Finance
- iSignthis Ltd (ASX:ISX) Damages Claim Increases by $200.7m to Over $464.7m
- Anatara Lifesciences (ASX:ANR) ASX Small and Mid-Cap Conference 2020
- Rofina Group Limited (NSX:218) IPO on the National Stock Exchange of Australia
Oil Gas & Energy
- State Gas Limited (ASX:GAS) Operational Update - Reids Dome Project and New Acreage Award
- Vintage Energy Ltd (ASX:VEN) Annual Report to Shareholders
- Empire Energy Group Ltd (ASX:EEG) Issued Capital and Liquidity Update