Since Eden Innovations Ltd (ASX:EDE) (OTCMKTS:EDEYF) commenced commercialisation and field testing of EdenCrete(R) in 2015, significant progress has been made, the range of products has been expanded, and interest in these products continues to grow around the world.
Donaco International Limited (ASX:DNA) provides the following trading update for the three month period ending March 2019.
Donaco International Limited (ASX:DNA) is pleased to announce that David Green has been appointed as an independent non-executive Director of the Company.
Donaco International Limited (ASX:DNA) announces that the employment of Mr Joey Lim as an executive of the Company has now been terminated with immediate effect.
Artificial intelligence and e-Commerce marketing company OpenDNA Limited (ASX:OPN) has entered into a binding agreement with EVE Investment's (ASX:EVE) Meluka Honey, (www.melukahoney.com.au), to lead its market entry into China and to drive online sales for its honey products in China.
Collaborate Corporation Limited (ASX:CL8) is pleased to announce that Student Services Australia Pty Ltd has signed a marketing agreement for the promotion of Carly as the exclusive vehicle subscription service via www.StudentVIP.com.au for a minimum term of 12 months with a performance based arrangement.
Donaco International Limited (ASX:DNA) notes that Vincent Pirina and Mitchell Mansfield have been appointed as joint and several receivers of approximately 224 million shares in the Company.
Banking & Finance
- Ellis Martin Report: EMX Royalty Corp's David Cole Discusses Nevada, Turkey and Serbia Projects amid Recent Transactions
- Martin Place Securities Commissioned Research Report - Nova Minerals Ltd (ASX:NVA)
- Ellis Martin Report: US Global Investors' Frank Holmes on Blockchain, Crypto Currency, Bitcoin and Yes Virginia, Gold!
Oil Gas & Energy
- Empire Energy Group Ltd (ASX:EEG) Northern Territory EP187 Seismic Results
- Liquefied Natural Gas Ltd (ASX:LNG) Delta Offshore Receives Investment Registration Certificate
- Deep Yellow Limited (ASX:DYL) Positive Tumas Scoping Study Delivers PFS Go-Ahead