AusCann Group Holdings Ltd (ASX:AC8), an Australian based pharmaceutical company focused on the development, production and distribution of cannabinoid-based medicines within Australia and internationally, is pleased to announce that it has entered into a scheme implementation deed (SID) with CannPal Animal Therapeutics Limited.
Cann Global continued to drive sales throughout the quarter resulting in cash receipts from customers of $333k up 54.6% on the prior corresponding period, but lower than the prior quarter due to shipping delays and therefore delayed payment on contracted sales.
Cann Global Limited (ASX:CGB) is pleased to confirm that the 1 for 4 renounceable entitlement offer announced on 3 July 2020 (Entitlement Offer), closed on Thursday 23 July 2020.
Cann Global Ltd (ASX:CGB) today confirms that its Directors and largest shareholders intend to participate in the rights issues announced on 3 July 2020.
Cann Global Limited's (ASX:CGB) medical Cannabis research division, Medical Cannabis Research Group Pty Ltd (MCRG) entered into a research agreement to research the possibility of the use of cannabis in the treatment of autoimmune disease, specifically multiple sclerosis (MS).
The Board of Cann Global Limited (ASX:CGB) wishes to update our shareholders on the operations of its 55% owned subsidiary Cann Global Asia Pty Ltd, and its activities in Laos PDR.
Fiji Kava Ltd (ASX:FIJ) To Explore Chinese Complementary Medicine and Pharmaceutical Industry Opportunities After Signing MOU
Fiji Kava Ltd (ASX:FIJ), Australian-Fijian medicinal kava health and wellness company which produces natural 'noble kava' products, today announced the signing of a Memorandum of Understanding (MOU) with PMM Company Limited to explore future opportunities to supply Fiji Kava's noble kava extract and products to the Chinese complementary medicine, personal care and pharmaceutical industries.
Banking & Finance
- VCEX Fintech Company Exchange Launches Share Registry and Capital Raising Platform for Private and Public Companies in Australia
- Troy Duran Interviews Dr. Eric Jensen of EMX Royalty and Ellis Martin of Martin Laboratories Optioning 5 Battery Metals Projects in Scandinavia.
- Resolution Minerals Ltd (ASX:RML) Positive Revision of JV Agreement for 64North Project Alaska
Oil Gas & Energy
- Tamboran Resources Limited Announces Changes to its Board
- Deep Yellow Limited (ASX:DYL) 31 December 2020 Half-Year Financial Report
- Vintage Energy Ltd (ASX:VEN) Financial Report for the Half Year ended 31 December 2020