PlayUp Limited, a leading, sports betting and iGaming technology company, today announced that it is working through completion of the certification process by GLI and, therefore, is closing in on approval to launch its proprietary Betting, Entertainment and Sports Technology Platform in the United States.
PlayUp and Wests Tigers, are joining forces to support the Chris O'Brien Lifehouse "Go the Distance Campaign."
Bounding into the burgeoning horse race betting industry, PlayUp launched its online Racebook. The app, available on Android and Apple iOS, allows bettors to bet on races from tracks all over the world.
Draftstars, Australia's No.1 Daily Fantasy Sports platform owned by next-generation and entertainment group PlayUp, is once again celebrating the highly anticipated 2022 AFL Daily Fantasy Live Final competition, with a massive $500,000 prize pool.
Reaffirming its bullish view on the U.S. iGaming sector, PlayUp announced an expansion to its market access footprint in Indiana that will allow the operator to offer a suite of iGaming products in the state subject to regulatory approvals.
PlayUp, a next generation entertainment and technology group that enriches the lives of its clients by providing an entertaining, rewarding and responsible online betting service, have today announced a multi-year partnership with the Wests Tigers.
PlayUp today announced a groundbreaking agreement with the Panther City Lacrosse Club of the National Lacrosse League (NLL).
Banking & Finance
- NSX Limited (ASX:NSX) Quarterly Activities Report
- NSX Welcomes BetTube Corporation Ltd (NSX:BOX) on the National Stock Exchange of Australia
- JGY Holdings Limited (NSX:JGY) Proposed acquisition - Market Update
Oil Gas & Energy
- Central Petroleum Limited (ASX:CTP) Palm Valley-12 Weekly Drilling Update
- Deep Yellow Limited (DYLLF) Board and Executive Appointments
- Deep Yellow Limited (ASX:DYL) Merger Completed Creating a Standout Global Uranium Player