Today marks yet another significant milestone in the rapid growth of the United States wagering industry, with the arrival of Arizona's sports betting on September 9th.
PlayUp has joined forces with one of the most iconic names in Australian racing, partnering with legendary trainer Anthony Cummings.
After legalisation in April 2021, the launch of Arizona's sports betting market on September 9 is another significant stepping stone in the continued growth of the United States wagering industry.
Largest Daily Fantasy Sports Prize Pool Up for Grabs at DraftStars $300K AFL Live Final This Weekend
Owned by next generation entertainment and technology group PlayUp, Australia's #1 Daily Fantasy Sports ("DFS") platform, Draftstars' long awaited virtual AFL Live Final event kicks off this Sunday.
On behalf of online Betting, Entertainment and Technology group PlayUp Limited, we are pleased to announce that we have received approval from the Northern Territory Racing Commission to launch a pilot programme of our cutting edge next generation betting and entertainment platform.
Furthering its strategic growth plan for the U.S. market, PlayUp announced a trio of market access deals it has completed with Caesars Entertainment in which the company will be able to offer sports betting in Indiana and Iowa, along with iGaming in New Jersey pending regulatory approval.
PlayUp Limited is pleased to announce it has successfully completed a significantly over subscribed private capital raising of A$12.5 million ("Capital Raising").
Banking & Finance
- NSX Limited (ASX:NSX) Carbon Exchange Tender
- Magnis Energy Technologies Limited (ASX:MNS) North American Trading in Magnis Shares
- iSignthis Ltd (ASX:ISX) Updated Statement of Claim ISX vs ASX Limited (ASX:ASX)
Oil Gas & Energy
- Central Petroleum Limited (ASX:CTP) Sale Transaction Unconditional
- Ellis Martin Report: Desert Mountain Energy (CVE:DME) CEO Robert Rohlfing Comments on Gas in Place for Discovery Well #4
- Central Petroleum Limited (ASX:CTP) Release Date of Annual Results and Business Update Webinar