Anatara is nearing conclusion of a process of due diligence and negotiation with many of the world's leading animal health companies. Anatara's objective being to partner with a company or companies to register Detach(R) in key overseas markets.
Drugs & OTC
Cann Global Limited's (ASX:CGB) medical Cannabis research division, Medical Cannabis Research Group Pty Ltd (MCRG) entered into a research agreement to research the possibility of the use of cannabis in the treatment of autoimmune disease, specifically multiple sclerosis (MS).
The Board of Cann Global Limited (ASX:CGB) wishes to update our shareholders on the operations of its 55% owned subsidiary Cann Global Asia Pty Ltd, and its activities in Laos PDR.
On 30 April 2020, Cann Global Ltd (ASX:CGB) lodged the Company's quarterly activities and cashflow reports for the period ended 31 March 2020. This amendment includes an updated cashflow report.
In October 2019, Austrade published a report on Australia's food innovators which Cann Global Limited (ASX:CGB), through its subsidiaries T12 and HHC, is very excited to be a part of.
US and UK Investors Reach Out to Labat Africa Ltd (JSE:LAB) as the South African Group Advances Into Major Medical Cannabis and CBD Markets
The South African group, Labat Africa Ltd (JSE:LAB) which announced last year it was entering the medical CANNABIS market, is gaining the interest of High net worth and institutional investors in London and New York.
Anatara Lifesciences Ltd (ASX:ANR) is pleased to release its Appendix 4C for the quarter ending 31st March 2020. The Company's cash plus term deposits at the end of the quarter stood at $3.3m.
Banking & Finance
- Winpar Holdings Ltd (NSX:WPH) Letter to Shareholders - Dividend update
- A2A GN Ltd (NSX:A2A) Additional Working Capital Facility
- Beroni Group Limited (NSX:BTG) Dr Richard Buchta Appointed as Director
Oil Gas & Energy
- Empire Energy Group Ltd (ASX:EEG) Northern Territory Operations Update
- Central Petroleum Limited (ASX:CTP) Dukas exploration program update
- Central Petroleum Limited (ASX:CTP) Appointment of Dr Agu Kantsler as a new Director