Idyllic Films is proud to announce the official selection of Alfred J Hemlock, a Horror/Fantasy/Comedy short directed by Edward Lyons, to the 2017 Screamfest(R) Horror Film Festival. The festival runs from 10th - 19th October 2017 at the TCL Chinese Theatres in Hollywood, California.
Fashion and Lifestyle
In 2014, Aussie film makers Kiah and Tristan Roache-Turner of Guerilla Films, unleashed the horror flick, Wyrmwood. The movie, which proved to be a masterful mix of blood, gore and comedy, had critics describing the film as Mad Max meets Dawn of the Dead. Earlier this month, we reported on the release of the minute trailer which continues Wyrmwood, Wyrmwood: Chronicles of the Dead.
Alfred J Hemlock (2017): Diabolical Charmer Seeks to Lure in a Meek Victim in Exceptional Humorous Horror Short
Australian short chiller Alfred J Hemlock is a top-notch short film that balances eerie menace with whimsical charm and a dash of dark humor. The production values are marvelous and the acting is a delight in director Edward Lyons’ latest effort.
An actor's process for creating a character is fascinating, unique to themselves and molded by personal experience. Good actors create a character that elicits an emotional response to a story. Great actors disappear completely into their character. When I sat down to chat with Tristan McKinnon from the short film "Alfred J. Hemlock", I had an idea of who I was about to meet, but I could not have been more wrong.
Idyllic Films is proud to announce the official selection of Alfred J Hemlock, a Horror/Fantasy/Comedy short directed by Edward Lyons, to World Premiere at the 20th Anniversary Academy Award(R) Qualifying Bermuda International Film Festival. The festival runs from 1st - 7th May 2017 in Hamilton, Bermuda.
360Fashion Network Teams Up With University of New South Wales (UNSW) to Develop LED Wearable Technology
360Fashion Network has teamed up with University of New South Wales (UNSW) to get forty UNSW Art and Design students thinking about design, battery placement and how light can become another element to create emotion in a product.
Excelsior Capital Ventures (ECV) LLC, announced today that it will be making substantial liquidity available to the mid-stream diamond and jewelry industry. The New York based firm, founded by industry leader Nehal Modi, said it expects to begin lending operations on October 3, 2016 and will provide loans secured by diamond and precious metal inventories.
Banking & Finance
- Chapmans Limited (ASX:CHP) Secures New Strategic Cornerstone Investors
- FINANCE VIDEO: Scout Security Limited (ASX:SCT) A New Age Solution to an Age Old Industry
- FINANCE VIDEO: New Century Resources (ASX:NCZ) Feasibility Study Highlights Exceptional Operating Margins
Oil Gas & Energy
- Deep Yellow Limited (ASX:DYL) Successful Extension Drilling Completed at Tumas 3
- Liquefied Natural Gas Ltd (ASX:LNG) Height Securities Investor Conference Presentation
- Broken Hill Prospecting Ltd (ASX:BPL) Latest Thackaringa Project Results, Broken Hill
- MMJ PhytoTech Ltd (ASX:MMJ) Expands Canadian Cannabis Footprint via Strategic Investment in Late-Stage ACMPR Applicant Weed Me Inc.
- Regeneus Ltd (ASX:RGS) Appoints Japan-Based Non-Executive Director with Extensive Pharmaceutical Industry Experience
- Nanollose Ltd (ASX:NC6) Produces Revolutionary Plant-Free Viscose-Rayon Fibre