The New Jersey Devils and Prudential Center have today announced a multi-year agreement, with PlayUp, a premium Australian-owned online betting entertainment and technology group. PlayUp will become the presenting partner of the Devils newly redesigned PlayUp Studio, the team's Season Preview Show, as well as the Pre-Game Live Show prior to all Devils home games.
PlayUp, the Premium Online Betting & Entertainment Company that provides online Sports Betting, Horse Racing and Daily Fantasy Sports in Australia, New Zealand and India, has expanded its footprint across the US by acquiring a betting license in New Jersey.
Draftstars, Australia's No.1 Daily Fantasy Sports (DFS) platform, owned by PlayUp Limited, will be offering over $1 million in prize pools for the BBL, including a $40,000 prize pool in the first match!
COVID19 has brought uncertainty to every sector. The financial industry has not been spared. There are vital concerns that are emerging for the Banking & Capital Markets.
Mr Drazin was recently appointed to the Board and will work directly with PlayUp CEO-USA Dr. Laila Mintas. Together they will help drive the USA business and support the company with its global growth strategy.
Aussie Online Betting Entertainment and Technology Company announces Completion of $25 Million Capital Raise
PlayUp, the Australian owned Betting Operator, has today announced the completion of a $25,000,000 capital raise through a non-renounceable entitlement offer.
BeefLedger.io (CRYPTO:BEEF) chairman Warwick Powell explains in detail, how food provenance and supply chains can be linked with the blockchain, solving many problems associated with confidence in what we buy to eat.
Banking & Finance
- Ellis Martin Report: EMX Royalty Corp's Dr. Eric Jensen on Contrarian Investments that Can Pay Off (NYSE:EMX)
- Splitit Payments Ltd (ASX:SPT) Partners with Google in Japan
- NSX Ltd (ASX:NSX) NSXA COO Appointment - Chan Arambewela
Oil Gas & Energy
- Deep Yellow Limited (ASX:DYL) December Quarterly Activities Report
- Empire Energy Group Ltd (ASX:EEG) Quarterly Activities Report
- BPH Energy Limited (ASX:BPH) Advent Energy Preliminary Well Services Agreement